The new moon at 4 degrees Gemini takes place midday on May 25th. The Sun and Moon are unaspected by any planet, unless you use a wide orb (9-10 degrees). This is notable because it’s unusual. I like to visualize situations like this to better understand them.
In this case, we’ve got a duet happening. The lack of aspects make me think of a couple on stage alone. Compare that to a couple on stage, backed by a full band. It’s quite a different situation.
The Sun and Moon (or the couple singing on stage alone) are not really isolated. But they’re definitely emphasised. Keep this in mind as you set your intention.
Here are some ideas…
- New Moon in the 1st house – Adapt your first handshake to be interesting when you go out in the world.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Diversify your investments.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Interesting conversations. Chat with your neighbors.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Call mom!
- New Moon in the 5th house – Change up your creative expression. This makes me think of one of the Gemini regulars around her for years (Shannon) who constantly changes her hair, her shoes, her weird socks or whatever.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Be the interesting one at work!
- New Moon in the 7th house – Talk to your partner. Don’t bore people!
- New Moon in the 8th house – Read about psychology or some taboo subject. Think deeper!
- New Moon in the 9th house – Read something outside your usual fare.
- New Moon the 10th house – Mutate your public persona.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Call your friends.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Talk and think and communicate with or about the ethereal.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? What’s your intention?