The new moon in Gemini will take place very late in the evening on June 17th at 26 degrees. The sun and moon will square Neptune in Pisces which adds up to scintillating, mysticism in my world.
It’s thought, plus inspiration or compassion or some other kind of invisible magic. As an example, someone might share an idea which see your own ideas morph in a positive way without any effort on your part.
Gemini and Pisces are Mutable signs. Neptune indicates permeability. You’re best off to discern around who you expose yourself to. Absorb the good, crisp information and avoid liars and gaslighters. If you engage these energies, you should be able to pick up on this.
Some may see the veils in their life drop, providing them with exceptional clarity. Many Gemini have struggled with mental anxiety due to Neptune confusion. This could bring more of that but I think it’s more likely this works like immersion therapy of some type. Like a dog who winds up in the water. It takes but a nanosecond for the animal to realize, they can swim well and in fact, this was always the case.
We set intentions under new moons. Here are some idea based on the house in your natal chart where the new moon falls:
- New Moon in the 1st house – Lead with your new ideas.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Investment ideas. Mastermind around accruing wealth.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Juggling information and conversations. Networking, making connections.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Open the windows and let the air in. “Need” to talk. Host a gathering of interesting people in your home. Call your mom!
- New Moon in the 5th house – Fabulous creative ideas / inspiring writing.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Chatting at work. Networking. Clever ideas to improve work flow. Mind tricks to improve your health.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Talk to your partner. Tons of interaction.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Conversations regarding death, psychology and other people’s money.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Juggling beliefs and multiple conversations with foreigner of gurus of various types.
- New Moon the 10th house – Standing up for your ideas. Living it rather than just saying it.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Chatting with friends and social groups. Join the forum! Also, fresh ideas around your wishes, hopes and dreams.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Messages from the ethereal. Tune in like a radio.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?