The New Moon in Capricorn takes place in the early morning on New Year’s day, conjunct Mercury and Pluto, in hard aspect to Mars and Uranus. You don’t have to know a lot of astrology. You can look at that chart and see it’s remarkable.
People always want to know how these things are going to affect them. First, read this: New Years Eve. You definitely want to be careful.
As for understanding this on a personal level, check the house(s) in your chart where the large stellium in Capricorn will fall.
The house where that stellium falls will be super-energized. With Mars and Uranus cocked and pointed at a stellium in Capricorn, things will be shook up and destabilized.
Now don’t automatically take that to be negative. For example, the stellium falls in my (spiritual) 12th house. Yes, I could attack (Mars) someone, randomly (Uranus) and have the cops come down on me like a ton of bricks (Capricorn) and be jailed (12th). But what are the odds of that? They’re low.
Most likely, I will continue to read (Mercury) and be nurtured (Moon) and inspired by the thoughts (Mercury) of men (Sun) / spiritual leaders (Mars) who have been dead (Pluto) for hundreds of years. The boundary (Capricorn) between us will disappear (12th).
My intention (Mars) under this new moon will be to modernize (Uranus) my spiritual (12th) foundation (Capricorn). See how a person has choices?
Here are some ideas for intentions, house by house:
- New Moon and stellium in the 1st house – Take care of your body.
- New Moon and stellium in the 2nd house – Quit wasting money and save some.
- New Moon and stellium in the 3rd house – Quit swearing or blabbing or speeding or whatever it is you’re doing that seems immature.
- New Moon and stellium in the 4th house – Set an example for your family.
- New Moon and stellium in the 5th house – Parent your children.
- New Moon and stellium in the 6th house – Follow through on the commitments you make at work.
- New Moon and stellium in the 7th house – Do right by others.
- New Moon and stellium in the 8th house – Take responsibility for your pathology.
- New Moon and stellium in the 9th house – Learn something that takes some effort.
- New Moon and stellium the 10th house – Focus your ambition.
- New Moon and stellium the 11th house – Be a solid friend.
- New Moon and stellium the 12th asks – New spiritual foundation
Where does the new moon and stellium in Capricorn fall in your chart?
click pic to see the chart full size