The new moon at two degrees Cancer takes place in the evening on June 23rd. The recent new moons have been quite peaceful. You can see in the picture, this one is part of a stellium (that includes Mars).
On this note alone, you can expect the effects of this new moon to be emphasised. It won’t pass unnoticed!
The new moon will impact the area of life governed by the house where the new moon (and it’s compatriots) land. See below for details. But beyond that, there is a Cardinal T-square in this chart. This will add some kick to this.
What’s a kick?
You can be kicked to your future. You can also have your teeth kicked down your throat. Sorry, but you know I’m right. This is not a sky that screams SAFE. It screams “upset tummy” as far as I’m concerned. The things is, your stomach can become queasy over good news as well as bad.
Here are details on the Cardinal T-square portion of this:
Here are ideas for setting your intention for the new moon, based on the house where it falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Assertive nurturing
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Save money for a rainy day.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Conversations with family. Call your mother!
- New Moon in the 4th house – Family bonding. Private reflection. Defend your home.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Fun and art with children. Play frisbee and picnic lunch in the park with a date!
- New Moon in the 6th house – Nurture your work makes. Bring some comfort food to the job.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Nurture your relationships.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Family pathology. Aim to heal!
- New Moon in the 9th house – Woman studies. Female saints or freedom fighters.
- New Moon the 10th house – Set a good example as a parent.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Cook for friends.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Contact with the ethereal – feed the poor, nurture the addicted or those otherwise imprisoned.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? What’s your intention?