The new moon in Cancer will take place midday on July 20th at 28 degrees. It’s going to be a tough one, considering the sun and moon will oppose Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn. You may feel you’ve been punched in the gut.
It’s not as if nothing good can come of this. The moon is at home in Cancer. Saturn is at home in Capricorn and Jupiter is involved. But let’s be honest. The truth hurts! This isn’t always the case, but it sure looks that way at this time.
If you’re conditioned to taking a punch and moving on, your skill will be an asset at this time. If not, you may be crushed. I’m sorry to say that, but I’m trying to help you condition yourself. If you’re knocked down, get up. Plan this!
I don’t mean that in a way that’s insensitive. I state it because Jupiter is involved. The grace to stand up will be there for anyone who makes an effort.
There is a lot of Cardinal energy with this. You’ll fare best if you use it to control yourself as opposed to controlling the other (shown by the strong opposition). Boundaries!
We set intentions under new moons. Here are some ideas based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Caring, responsible leader.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Save money for a rainy day / security.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Call your family. Stop by and see them. Check on your neighbors.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Secure your home. Protect and defend your family.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Super mom! Also, nurturing creativity.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Emotional support for peers on the job. Control emotional eating.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Nurture your partner. Comfort food (of whatever sort).
- New Moon in the 8th house – Act as a nurturing parent to someone who needs this. A supportive exchange of energy.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Be generous in caring for and supporting as many people as you can. Expand your family!
- New Moon the 10th house – You’re running the show. Be sure to set a good example because it will matter.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Caring and support for your friends. You may also commit to working towards one of your wishes, hopes or dreams.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Oh my! You’re going to have to serve of suffer. Make the sacrifice. It may be hard or heavy but it the burden has your name on it, you can be sure it’s yours to bear.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?