The new moon at zero degrees Aries will take place midday on March 21st. Zero Aries is the starting point of the zodiac. New moons mark new beginnings and this one is certainly eye-catching.
As you can see below, the moon has a lot of company with the sun, Mercury, Chiron and Jupiter in the sign. This could be big.
Mars in Gemini @ 28 degrees with square the sun, moon and Mercury. This makes me think of the whoosh you hear when you fire up a gas stovetop.
Any picture of that type fits here. Gas soaked, whatever. Mars in Gemini drives by and flicks their cigarette out window and flames erupt. You will notice this thing.
Jupiter is there but I can’t say this is a worldwide event because all the planets involved are personal. This is good for our purposes. We can all use a fresh start in some area of our life?
You’ll want to figure out where the Aries will land in your chart because that will be the area of your life to be torched. You also want to be the one operating Mars, if possible. Take the initiative. Take control because driving the bus is better than being hit by it! And if you’re driving, you can swerve around people and other obstacles!
As an example, this stuff lands in my 3rd house. WRITING. It looks like leadership to me… get there first? Aries is competitive and possibly angry. Jupiter is nearby so there could be a lot of it and it may be benevolent OR a grand display of inflation and arrogance!
We set intentions ahead of a new moon. Here are some ideas based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Reboot yourself. Get out there and lead!
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Risky investments. Impulsive purchase.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Motor mouth. Lots of swearing, perhaps. Fast driving.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Family fights, highly probable. Or… HERO MOM.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Sex for recreation. Aggressive pursuit of fun. Creativity with an edge.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Yelling at doctors and service people on the phone, if you don’t watch it.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Fight and/or control the partner. Careful with this one. Aries doesn’t go in the 7th house.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Sexual conquest. Courage to deal with your pathology.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Lots of fun. Get out and go… go fast! Spur of the moment trip.
- New Moon the 10th house – Set an example as a righteous parent or other type of authority figure. HERO DAD.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Fun! Push to expand your circle of friends.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Spiritual warrior.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? What’s your intention?
Smack dab on my natal Mercury in 2nd (Placidus) or 3rd (equal). Should I be worried about my managed investments or just avoid short trips and conversation?!
Hits my natal Venus in the 5th!
9H – sounds like fun!
My mars in Gemini already drives too fast!! And my mars return the day before- should I blow shit up? Lol jk
I like this post as well as the MARS, MARS, MARS newsletter. That’s the main thing. However rather than commenting as it applies to my chart, I’d like to use this instance to point out an Astrological beef I have. This may be significant to you as well as you approach your senior years. I’m 71.
Likely because lifespans relatively speaking were to around 65-70 only decades ago, we didn’t see Astrological interpretations for RETIRED SENIORS. For example, 10th affairs for retired folks usually don’t apply. Yes, I see how your delineation in this post can apply as grandparents,
but in general, as there are more boomers than millennials or Gen Z’ers, some writings just don’t make sense for seniors.
Perhaps age specific considerations to come in future writings? We’re living into our 90’s now. Just say’in.
I agree! Born in 51 and my career is constantly being highlighted lol I don’t have one 🙂
Hi ’51. I still work part time to supplement Social Security, but I appreciate your props! Perhaps we’ll initiate a Stars for Seniors movement. Mercury retrograde soon? OMG better buy more cheaters for those I’ll never find… and I’ll be spinning my wheels trying to find my keys and cell phone again. LOL
PS. I hope your Jupiter return brought blessings.
See this as your public position or standing or reputation. A person can be retired and still known as _____.
Is it torched or ignited?
Does it matter? Getting lit, either way.
This wil be my 5th house, hits my Venus at 1st degree Aquarius. Btw, new Moon will be in sexstile to Pluto, wonder how that energy will show.
that 6th house has me concerned
This hits my 0degree 52minute sun in Aries, 3rd house. Watch this space…….
Beginning cusp of the 7th House. NM conjuncts my 28° Pisces Vertex and 29° Pisces Descendant.
I can’t catch a break with my love life…nigh on 35 years now! 😄
In my 4th house. And Mars will be exactly on my natal Moon in Gemini, closely conjunct Venus at 0 Cancer.