Mars in Libra is currently closing a square with Saturn In Capricorn. The clash will peak on October 27th, 2019, the day of the New Moon In Scorpio. This is a horrible combination. I’d know. It’s personal to me!
I have natal Mars in Libra. Just look at this prior whining:
- Saturn in Capricorn Square Mars In Libra: No Mercy
- Saturn In Capricorn Transit Square Natal Mars In Libra – Scorn
- Coping With Saturn Transiting Square Natal Mars
I wrote those posts with Saturn transiting my natal Mars, before Mars entered Libra. I was experiencing pressure; now that pressure is inflamed. This is my Mars return.
If you’re in a similar boat, you’re probably wondering if this will have a lasting effect. I hate to say this, but yes it will. Your Mars return chart is in effect for two years.
So what can you do?
- Discipline yourself. Train within some kind of framework.
- Business partnerships are favored but you’ll have to grind it out. Be fair in your dealings!
- You’re going to be rejected. Persevere anyway!
- You may enjoy great success at this time; it just won’t be easy – period.
- Expect to be slowed down, one way or the other. But what you learn during this period will have lasting value.
- Carry your end in social interactions – more than your end, if possible.
- Expect to have support, but only if you’re adhering to Saturn principles – take responsibility and do the right thing. The support is likely to be thin, but it should be also be sufficient.
- BOUNDARIES. Create your own and respect the boundaries of others when you run into them.
- Conserve your energy.
If you’re studying this, here’s is a post regarding my 2017 Mars Return. It was a much better situation!
Is this your Mars return? What’s going on?