Taking a week off, house & dog sitting, flight, rental car, airport shuttle, hotel – this adds up! Could I possibly have gone through all this for nothing?
I sat on the tarmac, texting the seller down from the cliff. The plane took off before I could be sure my effort paid off. Three hours later, the plane landed. I still had no firm news.
This morning I woke up early to continue the process as-if the sale is on, because I think it is. If all goes well, we’ll have a signed contract accepted by lender by the end of the day. If not, it’s full steam ahead anyway We plan to move on schedule, rent a house and wait until something comes on the market.
These transits are something else. March can’t get here soon enough!