Mercury will turn direct in Gemini on June 22nd. I usually take these periods in stride but this has been a particularly difficult interval. This is because it’s kept the planet in hard aspect to Neptune in Pisces.
Who hasn’t flaked out or been flaked out on, over the last couple weeks? I’m guessing, no one.
We have a week to go.
- Maybe one of two roofers I have contacted with actually show up to fix my roof.
- I’m sorry, I bought the wrong plane tickets for my daughter and grandson.
- My husband’s car is in the shop.
- Bring your marriage certificate to the driver’s license place to get your Real-ID.
- The event was on Friday night not Saturday night which is when we showed up.
It’s all been really draining and it’s going take a while to “dry up”. This is because Mercury will turn direct at 16 degrees. Neptune is at 23 degrees so it’s got to close that square.
That won’t happen until July 7th.
I know, I know.
Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip.
At least you’d been warned.