I’ve been covering Mars under pressure in my newsletter and on the blog. At this point Mercury is in action. This is a heads up to Mercury-ruled Gemini and Virgo. Expect information and communications to blow up, as they say. Here’s the astrology:
- Mercury is conjunct Pluto today. Murky, gross, disgusting, hidden information is getting puked up here and there. This is true for the collective but also, internally.
- Mercury will ingress into Aquarius on Friday. There will no doubt be surprises. This position is also known for brilliance and innovation. However, it’s not that simple.
- Mercury in Aquarius will square Mars in Taurus which is one stubborn son-of-a-bitch. Taurus is known to be extremely patient, but if you piss it off, long enough and hard enough… well once the bull charges, it doesn’t have much in terms of brakes.
- At the same time, Mercury will conjunct Jupiter and Saturn over the weekend. Will this BLOCK Mars? I would not count on that…
- You can’t count on that because Mars will be conjunct Uranus in Taurus. The bull is unpredictable.
This is just one of those things. It’s a profound period and it happens to follow this other profound period, where we spent 2020, stuck on ledge or up to our neck in some sort of traction or quicksand. It’s different now. It’s crackling.
On a collective level, this is out of the individuals hands. On a personal level, you can try to keep it simple. Mars square Mercury. Words can cut a person to the quick. Before you unleash your fury, make sure you’re good with what might be the aftermath.
What do you see happening out there?