The new moon in Gemini will take place around noon on May 22nd. The sun and moon will be conjunct at 2 degrees. Curiously, Venus and Mercury will be exactly conjunct at 20 degrees of the sign on the same day.
This makes the situation exponentially interesting, if such a thing exists. If it doesn’t exist, we can just lie and say it does! Come on! This is not a normal situation.
I feel the energy is captured in both photographs on this post. The girls are pretty (Venus). The look like they could talk you ear off, in a wonderfully superficial way. The chart below is another striking representation.
- You may have all four bodies land in one house in your chart… or may not.
- Your may have natal planets aspected by this but you may not.
- You may lie or be lied to but you may not.
I am (not) purposely trying to be a jerk about this. The fact is, Mars in Pisces will square the new moon. We’re not going to know things for sure.
If all the planets mentioned fall in one house in your chart, it’s going to be hopping. I’m talking about communication of all kinds, most likely short and clipped rather than blathering on and on.
This, unless there’s intent to distract (you or the other).
The whole scene makes me think of a multiple choice test where you’re given a list of statements. All or none may be true. Check your answers.
Those girls are so pretty you may not care if they’re lying, they’re so sweet!
Note the short sentences used here. Dispatches!
We set intentions under new moons. This should still be done, even this new moon is convoluted or over the top. Here are some ideas based on the house in your chart where the new moon falls.
- New Moon in the 1st house – Get out there and chat people up. Provoke or initiate conversation.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – You probably want a new phone; some communication or transportation possession. A car, a bike, a scooter. Buy stock in such things?
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Juggling calls. Gossip Central, baybee!
- New Moon in the 4th house – Dial up family members. Touch base by phone or drive by. Maybe send something in the mail.
- New Moon in the 5th house – This will be a ton of fun. Keep it light. Clever & playful!
- New Moon in the 6th house – Conduit used to transfer information in the workplace. Again, Gossip Central. Also, maybe a workout or diet app.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Lots of talk between you and other. Could be a partner, but just in general, one-on-one conversation(s) abound.
- New Moon in the 8th house –You subconscious, speaks. Should be interesting!
- New Moon in the 9th house – You may blather, but more likely you’ll be talking to MANY about a broad variety of things. This would also be people who go door to door, talking about religion! Hah!
- New Moon the 10th house – Mastermind communication matrix for your home or business. Maybe some rules around limiting screen time.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Talk to many, to any, anywhere, any way you can. You’ve have friends out there, you’ll find by communication, on or offline.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Converse with God or other ethereal sources.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? How will you channel this energy?