The full moon in Sagittarius will take place in the afternoon on June 5th at 15 degrees. You can expect to see a lot going on, considering the moon will oppose the sun and Venus in Gemini while she squares Mars and Neptune Pisces.
There are so many ways might play out. The word “beaucoup” comes to mind, first. Here are some other ideas:
- Worldwide fairy story
- Deliberately obscuring the truth in relationships – catfish-type stuff.
- Also, ghosting in relationship. Love (Venus) disappears.
- Money (Venus) can also disappear… or appear, like magic.
- Heart opening. The tides comes in and brings with it the ability to forgive.
- The truth may be presented, surrounded by lies.
- Definite mixed up communications
- Veil drops on people who deceived.
- Misunderstandings my be cleared; but new ones may be created.
I did not intend this list to be this long, but I got running at mouth. Yes, blathering is another probable manifestation of this full moon.
You can also expect, whatever circus or distraction manifests, it’s going to utterly dominate the 24-hour period leading up to the full moon. This is because so many planets are caught in the t-square. Heads up to Virgo; your sign fills to close the grand cross. All this energy will be flung in your direction.
The Mutable signs tend to be busy and on the go. This push will increase exponentially, the closer we get to the full moon.
If you want to enjoy this, think about feeling optimistic and spreading good cheer. This is easy to do. When you call the tech or customer service line, be kind. This is the Anti-Karen full moon! I’m going to enjoy it for sure.
Here’s another tip; if someone lies to you or about you or tries to trick you, just laugh heartily. There is no need to explain.
Got plans for the full moon in Sagittarius?