With the five bodies so tightly conjunct, chances are, the entire stellium will fall in one house in your chart.
This is a tremendous amount of energy to hit one are of your life. I suggest you dig deep (Pluto) and make it pay (Capricorn).
We set intentions under the new moon. Here are some ideas…
- New Moon in the 1st house – Present yourself as a grown up, responsible adult.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Take responsibility for your finances. Build wealth and self esteem.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Think hard. Speak responsibly.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Commitment to family. Anchor deep.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Teach your children to discipline themselves and persevere.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Carry your weight at work.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Do right by others.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Be bigger than your pathology.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Serious study, stand for your beliefs.
- New Moon in the 10th house – Set an example, as a parent or in public, or both.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Support your friends through the bad times as well as the good.
- New Moon in the 12th asks – Work with invisible power
Where will the new moon (and the rest of the stellium in Capricorn) fall in your chart?