Mercury will ingress into Capricorn next Sunday. At that point, we’ll have five planets in the sign. The stellium includes the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto and will be in place from December 29, 2019 through January 15, 2020.
Everyone wants to know how this is going to affect them. It seems an easy question but there are so many ways to consider this.
- An individual should note the house(s) in their natal chart where the stellium lands. Let’s say it’s your 6th house. This would be an ideal time to change your diet to improve your health, long term. You quit one thing and begin another – period!
- If your birthday takes place during this period, you’d also want to check out your Solar Return to see what house(s) is impacted in that chart.
- If you have planets in the other Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra), this is likely to pressure you, greatly. Generally, it will take the form of “grow up” or “do the right thing”. You’re probably be humbled in some way.
- If you have planets in Earth signs, you’ll catch significant support.
- People are also impacted by the people around them. If you know people who are suffering, you’re going to feel some of that because you’re human.
- I could go on and on.
Now on collective level, Capricorn is known to be conservative. Jupiter rules the courts so I would expect more conservative judges to be put in place over the next year.
- I mention this, not to trigger people but to answer the question. When there is a (celestial) event like this, it can affect you because it affects you, but it can also affect you because affects everyone. There is a real (Saturn) transformation (Pluto) underway at this time.This current period will see a lot deals being made. Talk. Contracts. Information. Mercury!
The second half of 2020, when Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto are conjunct – that’s when things will harden off.
So back to the 6th house example, up top. Change your habits now and you will be transformed by the end of 2020.
Either way, things (and people) around you will be transformed… which will affect you.
Some have asked me why I think everyone will be affected by this. Jupiter! Mercury rules your neighborhood. Jupiter spans the globe!
What is being stopped, blocked, limited or grounded in your life? What house(s) in your chart is hit by this?