The new moon in Gemini looks quirky to me. I’m not sure the Air signs are going to like it that much. What do we want from Gemini, anyway? A quick and clever remark? Speed? Factoids? News? You can see part of the problem in the picture. Ruler Mercury is in Cancer. You’ve got to be kidding me!
Spare me the hate mail. I just don’t think it’s easy to be shine as a sparking conversationalist when your satellite is gurgling in a pot of emotional soup, hiding under a clam shell or being moody! It makes me think of my friend, Jilly, who is a ham radio operator. Ideally, communications are crisp. I’m sure she does not want to wait for someone to come out from under the covers so they can relay info. I’m sorry but this looks like horror to me.
Further, Neptune in Pisces will square the Sun and Moon. Now we’ve got to get Little Mermaid up and on the phone. Can you believe this? Just imagine calling tech support and being told, “I’m not in the mood!” How’s that for avoidance (Neptune)?
We still have to work with this though, so here goes. Watch me suffer as I try to find an upside to water on the brain…
- New Moon in the 1st house – Assert your intellect with sensitivity.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Feel secure due your intellectual abilities.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Call your mother! Drive over and see her!
- New Moon in the 4th house – Call your mother!
- New Moon in the 5th house – Nurture children with puzzles or word games. Chat with them.
- New Moon in the 6th house – How do people at work feel about what you say? Figure it out!
- New Moon in the 7th house – Talk to your partner about emotional needs, both yours and theirs.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Talk therapy to heal pathology / legacy tied to your mother.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Girls gone wild. Reminds me of a very pretty double Gemini friend of mine who ran around a Colorado ski town one Saturday night, kissing men and giving them ratings.
- New Moon the 10th house – Conversation about woman in the workforce, especially those in positions of authority. Also, call your mother.
- New Moon in the 11th house – My Gemini/Cancer friend, Alexa, used to have a “switch and bitch”, new moon circle of women at her house once a month.The women sat in order of their moon signs, bitched and traded clothes and jewelry they were sick of or had outgrown. Sounds about right for the 11th house.
- New Moon in the 12th house – Talk to God about looking after your mother!
Where will the new moon fall in your chart? How will you deal?