Personality Scores for
Given below are your scores in 25 different categories. The titles of the categories are self-explanatory. For example, if your score for category 1 is high, then you have excellent aptitude for any area that requires mental concentration, attention to technical details, logic, or research.
Note that your aptitude is also influenced by your upbringing, your habits and lifestyle. For example, training in mathematics, logic, scientific research, or other area that requires careful reasoning will improve the capability of anyone to analyze and solve problems in a logical way.
By developing and utilizing your strengths in your career and the activities that make up the greater part of your life, and also by improving your weak points to a point of being reasonable and functional, you can improve your chances of living a fulfilling, meaningful, and rewarding life.
A score above 150 is very high.
A score from 125 to 150 is above average.
A score of around 100 (75 to 125) is average.
A score from 50 to 75 is below average.
A score below 50 is very low.
1. Logic, technical detail, mental concentration, research: 66
2. Philosophy, politics, education, religion: 64
3. Psychology, anthropology, humanities, literature: 130
4. Poetry, fantasy, fiction: 107
5. Originality and inventiveness: 108
6. Argumentativeness and aggressive in speech. Decisive
and impatient 155
7. Romantic. Need for a mate. Inclination to fall deeply
in love: 147
8. Sexual excitability: 142
9. Nurturing, family-oriented, domestic, devotional,
10. Emotional reserve and aloofness. Personal detachment,
11. Child-like exuberance, lightness of mood, and sense
of humor: 144
12. Impatience, tendency to anger. Feisty, headstrong,
13. Diligent, patient effort. Ability to successfully
finish tasks: 192
14. Dynamic energy, zeal, bursts of energy and effort.
Love of excitement and thrills. Action-oriented: 99
15. Sacrificing, passive, non-aggressive,
non-competitive, cooperative, perhaps evasive: 202
16. Loyalty to friends, family, spouse. Intensity of bonding: 69
17. Gregarious, convivial, warm, friendly, outgoing,
talkative, need to socialize: 199
18. Need for solitude, quiet, retreat: 98
19. Need to be part of an organization, company, or
club. Contributor to group effort: 24
20. Need to receive recognition, attention, status,
encouragement. Drive to stand out or be a leader: 25
21. Independent. Difficulty following orders and
regulations. Loner. Follows own instincts: 36
22. Stubborn, inflexible, tenacious. Dislikes changes
in routine. Regular and predictable. Specialist: 340
23. Flexible and adaptable. Need for variety. Tendency
to be indecisive. Eclectic: 118
24. Expansive. Need to travel and explore. Love of adventure: 30
25. Sense of duty and obligation. Conscience and guilt: 87
Please make sure I have your data! There are fields where you can make a note. Thanks!