A A A

Please consider Joining our Community

Sign In Join Up

Join Up | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Valentine's Day Full Moon - Feb 14, 2014
Thursday, January 23, 2014
3:26 pm
bomega
Sun

I know we haven't even had the full moon yet. But my urologist office schedules some needed, but embarrassing testing for that day, just 1.5 hrs before the full moon is exact. Awesome. Oddly, my urologist is really hot, but somehow, that makes it worse. So much for the upcoming New Moon exact within 10' of my natal Venus. I guess it is my health that will be illuminated this month instead of love.

This message was brought to you buy tr Saturn sq Moon, Full Moon opp natal Moon, and also tr Mars conj Uranus...just to be even funnier at my expense.

Thursday, January 23, 2014
4:06 pm
MagicZara
Zodiac

Wow--I just checked, and that will be in my 2nd house. On the very same day, Pluto will square my Venus for the first time exactly. eek

Friday, January 24, 2014
9:09 am
Nymzie
SuperStar

@MagicZara thats a really big transit!! What else is going on in your chart that day?

Its going to be in my 4th (annoying!) trine my Sag/8H planets. Maybe I'll get my tax return then. They're already filed so the 14th is plausible.

@Bomega what house is it in for you?

Friday, January 24, 2014
3:42 pm
bomega
Sun

*sigh* 12th. My natal Moon is at 21Aqu33 (and the full moon will be at 26Leo11.) One upside I suppose (that is, the thing to hope for on that day) is that the testing successfully identifies root cause of the problem and the treatment is easy...or at least acceptable (I don't want any of this to lead to surgery. My doctor thinks the problem is lower intensity than originally believed, but there is still a possibility of a problem with my kidneys, and even a lower intensity problem needs to be confirmed, hence all the embarrassing testing.)

Still hoping and believing that the New Moon in my 6th on my natal Venus leads to an awesome job offer and some yummy action...preferably from Aquaguy.

Must be signed in to reply

Forum Timezone: America/Denver