Sign In Join Up

Join Up | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Related Topics
Saturn in Sagittarius - December, 2014
Monday, September 9, 2013
1:40 pm
Elsa
Planets in shy.
Admin

Saturn will leave Scorpio for Sagittarius in December, 2015. It's not that far off, is it?

This tell me to dig deep now. We won't see Saturn in Scorpio again for close to 30 years – I'll probably be dead.

I look forward to Saturn in Sagittarius.  Sagittarius-ruled things (publishing, education, etc) are super-jacked at the moment. I think this will be a great help.

What are your thoughts about Saturn in Sagittarius? sag

1:55 pm
chrispito
Milky Way

Good god, if it's anything like the past 8 years it will zoom on by and be here before we know it…it's going to transit my 12th. I don't know what to make of that. Hopefully my dream to have a book published will come true.

This morning on my way to work I was watching all the people on their way to university and thought…damn. Should I go back to school? I might be able to score some free education through work.

Elsa…call me crazy but I can see you having 3 rounds of Saturn in Scorpio, lol.

The following users say thanks to chrispito for this post:

silverheels
1:57 pm
Elsa
Planets in shy.
Admin

I wonder what effect Saturn's transit through Sadge will have on religion.

It's a safe bet it will be serious, lol. :)

2:19 pm
Salamander
SuperStar

I know in advance that Saturn in Sagittarius will be harder for me than Saturn in Scorpio. It's easier for me to address my pathologies than to open my mind.

But I guess I could feel blessed that I have to deal with Saturn in Scorpio before my Saturn return. By getting rid of my pathologies before my Saturn return, my Saturn return will be easier to deal with.

While I like the way Saturn will trine my Mars and Venus (solid friendships? drive to accomplish something lasting?), I do not like the way Neptune in Pisces will square my Sagittarius Moon by then, along with Saturn in Sagittarius conjuncting my Moon. Something is telling me that I'll have to learn how to emotionally support myself, which I am actually starting to learn now (I realize I need to raise my emotional intelligence). Saturn will oppose my Jupiter (I have to balance enthusiasm and realism I guess), square my Ascendant (struggle between the way I come across and responsibility) and north Node (clash between my destiny and my duties), and then, Saturn conjuncting Uranus and Saturn squaring my Sun will be the grand finale.

Oh and Saturn in Sagittarius will be going through my 9th and 10th houses. I really hope I can get a full-time job before then. Saturn conjunct Pluto already felt like a Saturn return in some way.

I do hope that Sagittarian-ruled areas could get a good clean-up during Saturn in Sagittarius. There are few outlets for my Sagittarian energies without bothering my Virgoan desire for effectiveness at this point.

Thank goodness a few outlets still exist that honor my desire for adventure and effectiveness.

My personal experiences with Saturn in Sagittarius is that people will have to develop expertise and upgrades on transportation matters, educational matters, writing, travel, adventure, immigration, integration, spiritual philosophies, political philosophies, life philosophies and real reasons to have a drop of optimism. I wonder if people will be more cynical during that period too.

2:20 pm
Nymzie
SuperStar

It'll hit my Sun, Moon, Saturn, and Uranus :D FUN. I'm looking forward to my Saturn Return. I want to know what happens!! It's going to be in my 8th. My credit score right now is 582 so I should really work on getting that up before Saturn gets to Sag. I'm also $61,000 in debt so I should probably work on that too.

Religion and reporting and education are the most obnoxious things ever. Saturn better kick their asses! All those areas need some serious lessons.

Its sad, Saturn and Jupiter come SO CLOSE to trining each other during Saturn in Sag! But they never do. Jupiter is nearing the end of Leo and then it retros and is almost to Saturn and then BAM it goes direct and Saturn goes retro and they miss each other :( What a shame. And Uranus is right in between the two in Aries. They could have had a beautiful grand trine, but that don't.

What does Uranus trine Saturn mean? Surprise restriction in a good way? Maybe religion will be restricted by finally having church and state separated for real. That would be amazing :)

5:33 pm
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Milky Way

I hope it means a serious relationship for me. I'll take that over going to college which is what I was doing last time.

7:47 pm
WATERGAL
us southwest desert
Planetary ruler

my 2nd saturn return..saturn in sag 2 degrees…..not looking forward to it .

8:51 pm
curious wanderer
California
Constellation

This will be transiting my 4th House. Early on it will trine my 12th House Jupiter….hmm, maybe I'll buy a house?

Midway through, this will conjunct my Venus/Neptune conjunction, and square my Saturn/Moon conjunction at the same time. If I'm in a relationship at that time, I'm going to guess there's going to be a "shit just got real" moment. Or many.

Or maybe I'll buy a house. ;)

8:56 pm
blue_rose
Milky Way

Last time Saturn went into Sagittarius, I started writing poetry and studying different religions. Became a Christian. Started fasting to get closer to God, feel his presence and hear his voice more clearly. Saturn was passing through my 12th.
A few times, my body was so weakened from fasting that my parents had to sit with me. I remember being severely dehydrated for awhile, and having ankle cramps at one point (my body was releasing toxins after three days of no food). For an 11 or 12 year old, this was a dangerous thing to do--I kind of forgot that I was still growing and probably not mature enough physically for the rigors I was putting my body through.
My family also moved to a different part of the country.
I started puberty (when Saturn and Uranus crossed my ASC).

10:23 pm
so long sophie
Planetoid

I am working on making as much of Saturn's pass through my 10th house Scorpio as I can – it is doing its last pass over my Mercury, next up Uranus, then my Mars/MC conjunction.  My natal Neptune is in Sag, and I want to make some dreams (coincidentally related to changing publishing) true!

10:44 pm
Gracie G.
Florida
Planetary ruler

I wonder what effect Saturn's transit through Sadge will have on religion.

I've wondered this too. I have it natally. My faith in God has never wavered over the years, though studying many religions on my own was a fascination for me when Pluto went over my Saturn. I see the youth of today questioning everything, and it makes me wonder. The ''my God is the only God'' mentality must end. I see this slowly happening … many questioning what they were brought up to believe.

Publishing. This aspect interests me.

10:56 pm
abc333
Planetary ruler

It'll hit my fifth house for me. I don't have any natal planets there so I'm wondering if it will effect my natal jupiter in the tenth house (Taurus). I think my vertex is in Sag though…

10:59 pm
abc333
Planetary ruler

Ooh, and jupiter is conjunct my MC, both trine my NN in the 8th house…

Tuesday, September 10, 2013
2:18 am
SharonLynn
Ontario, Canada
Sun

Saturn will conjoin my Mercury/Jupiter conjunction in Sag, also square natal Pluto (I have the trine natally). Fifth house.

I'm trying to think back to what happened the last time it was in Sag, it looks like that was when I moved in with the then-boyfriend and we then moved to a different city for his job. Money was very tight and he was spending our bill money on drinks for other women. Moved back home as a result. My brother died as Saturn was approaching his Sun, with Uranus already there, sudden car accident. I had a job I liked but it was new and stressful on top of the grief. When Saturn hit the same degree (20 Sag) again I met someone and the relationship felt like magic to me; unfortunately it didn't last and we split as Saturn moved into Cap.

So, love affairs and working hard. And I remember the PTL Club on TV as well.

I have to say it sounds a lot better than my current 4th House transit, which has been difficult to say the least.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013
9:50 am
LisLioness
New Jersey
Milky Way

Most of the 8th for me.

I see turning back to traditional forms of religion.  Also religious expression being propped up by the law when people go too far (Sag) in trying to push it out of every life altogether.

OTOH, I'm seeing rumblings of reactionary religious people finding their voices and making themselves (loudly) heard.  Note:  being traditional and being reactionary isn't the same thing, though they may overlap in believers.

Sunday, September 15, 2013
1:15 am
WindowLicker
Europe. Libra/Libra/Cancer
Zodiac

It will hit my 5th, and then move on to my 6th, where my natal Saturn is, in the last degrees of Sadge. The changes in my Life have increased dramatically ever since Saturn transited my Libra stellium, I'm really looking forward to my Saturn Return.

10:30 am
strawb.
SuperStar

It will be my first saturn return… I'm a little nervous. Call me crazy, but I feel like I'm planning for it already. Trying to get my life on track because I know that transit will not be easy. It will activate the massive t-squares in my chart, hitting my sun, moon, venus, mars, chiron in hard aspects…. pretty much simultaneously. Can't believe it's just a little over a year away.

10:45 am
Moon Neptune
Californya
Zodiac

It will be in my first house and trining all my Leo and Aries, yay!

Good times, finally.

As far as, the world..publishing may contract even further. Religion? Who knows. I don't think we really resolved a whole lot when Pluto went through Sagittarius. I guess more international travel restriction. Limited or stabilized growth. I don't know.

I mean how would you exactly define Saturn in Scorpio now, in the world? I suppose there has been a fair amount of loss and destruction, war, climate, mass violence. But are these things really likely to change that much, or will we just keep piling on new challenges?

Monday, February 10, 2014
7:50 am
Candela
Galaxy

Mostly 4th house transit for me. It will square my Virgo Ascendant and Mercury. Don't be allarmed if I go MIA here early 2017. That'll be the Saturn square Mercury!

On the Mundane level, the last time Saturn was in Sadgittarius was back in November 1985- November 1988. I had turned 9 in the beginning of the transit, and was a voracious consumer of news papers. I can't believe some of the things that I'm going to list here happened almost 30 years ago, because it seems so recent to me.

That was glastnost and perestroika time, but the biggest news coming from The Soviet Union was Chernobyl Nuclear Accident. Also, Mathias Rust flew to The Red Square. By summer 1988, Estonians were confident enough to rally for an independence – Estonian language is closely related to my native Finnish, and I actually can see Tallinn Television Tower from my window, on a clear day now,  so this was especially emotionally uplifting for me, but I also happen to think The Singing Revolution is one of the most amazing defiant acts in the history of mankind. 

In the US you had stock market sky rocket, with yuppies all over the place. You  also had The Iran-Contra Scandal and loads of Military planes/helicopter crashing on North American soil. There also was the Challenger Incident. Somehow this too touched me (you remember when astronauts made news? I always was so fascinated by them, and hope that in my next trip to Florida, I get to go to Cape Canaveral, and show it to my daughter too…).

On the whole, I don't think all this sounds bad at all. Beware explosions, those could happen with an increased frequency.

Religionwise, Pope John Paul II acquired a kind of a superstar status I don't think any previous pope had. In fact, the World Youth Day was established December 1985, and that became really important for The Catholic Church. But as someone rised Lutheran, I also notice this was when ELCA was established (1988).

In communication, The Fox Corporate was created. Also, the first fibre optic cable was layed to Atlantic. This laid basis to the Internet as we know it.

Monday, February 10, 2014
8:21 am
sunnysadge
Ireland
Milky Way

Hmmm I am a bit nervous about this…

This will hit Sun, Merc, Uranus & Neptune..

I also have Lillith there as well…. I will have  a major transformation.. I hope for the better… I think I can smell the heat of change for me.. I knew it when I had my Saturn Return that it would be big… I feel my self making the ground work now.

Curse you Capricorn Rising/Venus

Must be signed in to reply

Forum Timezone: America/Denver