A A A

Please consider Joining our Community

Sign In Join Up

Join Up | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Related Topics
Pluto Turns Direct: September 20, 2013
Monday, September 2, 2013
8:28 am
Elsa
Planets in shy.
Admin
Forum Posts: 24313

Pluto turns direct on the 20th. Here is an old video about what that's like...

Personally, I am really glad about this. You?

8:35 am
chrispito
Constellation
Forum Posts: 2371

Dreading it--another pass over my natal Moon--but will be glad to have it over with. My Moon is at 9 degrees Capricorn. 

8:50 am
WindowLicker
Europe. Libra/Libra/Cancer
Constellation
Forum Posts: 2399

All I can say is... finally. I still remember when it turned Retrograde - a very hard time of my Life began. Pluto rules my 5th House, so it felt like having all my vital forces sucked into a black hole. I was confronted again with past issues I thought I had healed from (transit happens in my 6th, I'm talking [mental] health) and, on the other hand, the transformation started to happen faster and on a deeper level. It's not going to be easy with Direct either because it means the square with my Sun and Mercury will get tighter, but it's still something I can handle. Sort of.

8:57 am
curious wanderer
California
Star
Forum Posts: 1163

Elsa - one of the things I really appreciate about your videos is I don't have to turn my sound up to hear them! I have to do that with most online videos.

On topic - I'm glad for this. Pluto has been back and forth over my Mercury (13 degrees). It hasn't been too bad, I have Pluto in aspect to Mercury natally. However, lately, I've been feeling like the last Merc Rx hasn't stopped for me. I'm ready for all these Mercury snarls to unsnarl.

@chrispito - My sister has her Moon at 10 Cap. It's been hard watching her struggle through this. I can't even tell her what's going on! She only wants to hear me talk about astrology when it's good, not when it's "doom and gloom." confused *BIGHUGS* for you.

9:08 am
chrispito
Constellation
Forum Posts: 2371

Thanks CWheart

Luckily (!) I had Pluto transit my late degree Sagittarius ASC not so long ago--that precipitated most of the massive change in my life. This Pluto/Moon transit as a result has largely been about emotionally assimilating those changes, and transforming my inner life. It's been largely positive, however exhausting.

9:09 am
Salamander
Star
Forum Posts: 1148

I love the caper comparison for Pluto in the video!

I wonder if the next step in my career will coincide with Pluto turning direct (it's hovering between my 10th and 11th houses). And yes, Pluto and Uranus are definitely transforming my Mars (8 degrees Aries) and my Neptune (7 degrees Capricorn). I like the way my Mars energies are expressing themselves lately, I'm undergoing a positive transformation for sure. 

11:52 am
Libra Noir
Celestial sphere
Forum Posts: 3673

Hopefully it'll put to rest an issue that has been haunting me since pluto crossed my asc.

Must be signed in to reply

Forum Timezone: America/Denver