A A A

Please consider Joining our Community

Sign In Join Up

Join Up | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

April 23, 2014 - Grand Cross @ 13 Degree - Exact
Monday, October 21, 2013
1:02 pm
Elsa
Planets in shy.
Admin
Forum Posts: 24333

April-23-2014.jpg

Check this out! I was looking at a client's 2014 solar return and this is it.

Heads up, 13 degrees Cardinal!

Attachments
Monday, October 21, 2013
1:06 pm
Oshun
SuperStar
Forum Posts: 1647

Do these things ever impact a few degrees before or after?

Monday, October 21, 2013
1:27 pm
Candela
Constellation
Forum Posts: 2434

Yikes! This is what I was talking about in another thread. All this is hitting The US Country Chart Sun, too. This is why I'll try to come over late January- early February.

Also, Elsa, I realize this is confidential, but this chart has MC exactly conjunct The US country chart Pluto. eek Could mean that the place/area this chart is drawn for makes major news the very day of this person's SR. If I was this person, I'd consider relocating, if humanly possible, for at least the day.

Monday, October 21, 2013
1:37 pm
Elsa
Planets in shy.
Admin
Forum Posts: 24333

@Candela - This person is in the UK. :)

@Oshum - YES!

Monday, October 21, 2013
1:54 pm
Candela
Constellation

Elsa said
@Candela - This person is in the UK. :)
@Oshum - YES!

Yes, I noticed this (I'm good with coordinates wink), but  didn't want to mention it in case it was confidential. But. Wow, that MC will hit US Pluto everywhere in The World in those 24 hours, right? I wouldn't be surprised if some big, US related,  news came out from somewhere when one of the Grand Gross Planets hit MC there. Maybe it would be worth checking the time the conjunctions will be exact in Washington DC?

Monday, October 21, 2013
1:57 pm
WindowLicker
Europe. Libra/Libra/Cancer
Constellation
Forum Posts: 2409

Yikes. I have my IC/MC axis @ 12° Libra/Aries. That very time of the month (quite possibly around that day) should mark the end of my internship period at the recording studio. Curious.

Monday, October 21, 2013
2:20 pm
Ariella27
Constellation
Forum Posts: 2214

My mars is at 13 Aries in the 9th house. This is hell. Inner torture chamber... Ticking time bomb....simmerig volcano etc... I feel it already. It's hard being a pisces...why can't these mean planets leave me alone... Not really... I feel like if I roll with it, ill be liberated and free from oppression, but with Uranus, who knows the outcome? I sure dont.

Monday, October 21, 2013
2:26 pm
SharonLynn
Ontario, Canada
Sun
Forum Posts: 633

My MC is 14 09 Aries.

Worrisome, because so much of my life is in flux, I'm looking to move in w/ a roommate in the next few months. I hope that the new roommate is a good person and that life at home (at least) can have some peace and quiet.

(either that, or I'll be in court at that point and it could be my reputation, such as it is, is impugned by my opponent)

Not sure I'm looking forward to the last week of April 2014 at all... :(

Monday, October 21, 2013
2:51 pm
MagicZara
Constellation
Forum Posts: 2440

Yuck. Granted, this will be past my stellium (ends at 12'42 Libra), but I'm not going to be able to truly exhale until 2015, so I know I can't be complacent with these configurations.

Monday, October 21, 2013
5:05 pm
Oshun
SuperStar
Forum Posts: 1647

Thanks Elsa...

I have 11 degree planets....man...and too much Pluto. 

@Candela--ummm what do you see for the U.S....I am curious...and worried...

Monday, October 21, 2013
5:05 pm
Demelza
Sun
Forum Posts: 736

My Venus is 13 Libra and Saturn 11 Cap

*sigh*

this is getting old......confused

Monday, October 21, 2013
6:04 pm
LisLioness
New Jersey
Celestial sphere
Forum Posts: 3049

That's close to stepson's Moon (14 Libra) and my MC (15 Cap).

His life this year was full of turmoil; mine was very busy.  I expect more of that, with role redefining coming into play.

Monday, October 21, 2013
6:21 pm
Tam
Gemini Sun Virgo Moon Gemini Rising
Celestial sphere
Forum Posts: 3065

Holy shit that's something! I'm marking my calendar....

Monday, October 21, 2013
6:44 pm
blue_rose
Celestial sphere
Forum Posts: 3817

SHIIIIIIIIT, that is my 1st Pluto square. Natal Pluto in the 10th house, transiting Pluto in the 1st. Could this mean that I am transforming how I come across and bosses find this as a challenge?

Oh yeah, and natal Mars sits in my 7th house @ 17 Cancer. This date will definitely activate my natal Mars/Pluto square. It involves my 7th and 10th houses. I think I feel it already. Something inside me is realizing that I am capable of so much more in life than I ask of myself, and I also sense that my values/goals are not in line with my employer's on some level. But I also sense that I (at least on a superficial level) can be very comfortable with higher-ups. Auuggghh, I don't know what to think about this! LOL!

Monday, October 21, 2013
8:00 pm
strawb.
Star
Forum Posts: 1479

ohno! my friend is a 13' cancer sun. i'll be praying for him :(heart hope nothing bad happens, Jesus. his line of work is already pretty dangerous. 

jupiter on his sun should be some protection heart

good thing we have some Jupiter involved in this mess!

((hugs to all 13 degree'ers!))

Monday, October 21, 2013
8:34 pm
Sue Ellen
KY USA; Cap Sun, Cancer Moon, Taurus rising
Constellation
Forum Posts: 2375

This is hitting my Sun/Chiron conjunction (h9) which opposes my Uranus (h3).  Unpredictability may be in order.  Perhaps my Jupiter at 11 fixed will help.

Monday, October 21, 2013
8:39 pm
WATERGAL
us southwest desert
Planetary ruler
Forum Posts: 328

ohhh, my cancer ascendant is 13 degrees....I;m not sure what it means though..looks like a star of david with a huge square. I already have a huge square like that in my chart...I cant read charts very well..

Monday, October 21, 2013
11:38 pm
Candela
Constellation

Oshun said
@Candela--ummm what do you see for the U.S....I am curious...and worried...

I checked the houses, equal house system puts Grand Cross to 8th (Jupiter), 11th (Mars, conjunct Country Chart Saturn), 2nd (Pluto) and 5th (Uranus) houses of the Country Chart. I think it's  related to economy, although Mars involvement in the 11th makes me think about a war. In any case, with emphasis to 11th house, I think it must have a larger impact especially on The US allies.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013
12:21 am
Victoria
Planetary ruler
Forum Posts: 487

Ok people WTF is going on here!!!! 

Mars in scorpio, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto are almost exact in my chart for natal to transits on that day!!

Now let me tell you what the Lord has revealing to me pls help bc its always fucking destruction and I am not knowing whether I am called, an ordinary victim citizen of the US , or what???

So i am applying the uk for a school.. my holy ghost buddy said to leave Ca for new mexico by february...  I applied to a college out there :) LA is soooo hopeless for now, bc he has revealed that the CA people are like sodom and gomorrah.. true very true. people on buses look at me funny cause Im friendly. gays from out of town to engage in promiscuous sex (ok if in marriage I believe)..

etc etc. some joke if vegas is sin city LA is the capital :(

so anyway, I had these dreams:

should i move to nyc, that night a mushroom cloud hovered over NYC. people are getting dreams of an asteroid hitting the ocean causing a tsunami over nyc (was told to pray its not a mega tsunami over there) and then causing a 9.0 earthquake in CA ;( 

then I had 3 fucked up dreams of chinese soldiers, this was the worst .. of shooting my head. I overheard a girl at work saying she was shot in the head in a dream??? hmm I wonder. we owe treasure to the chinese they are inhumane , the govt at least, they wont let christians practice outwardly, scary right.. Lord can do what He wants when we are sinful and do not repent. 

Second, many dreams of earthquakes here a lady said "the waves are coming" 

then I got a postcard by APRIL in the mail she had a boat, and left CA. Then I saw the 14 freeway where I live rolling. I am right by the san andreas fault. 

i put two and two together a long time ago and conclude this:

an earthquake will hit CA.. causing default on us govt treasury... nyc will fall (I dreamt of the statue of liberty drinking God's cup of wrath bitterly, remember they worship money and not God there... some do , wall street. big ones do. no care for homeless nor God. then... after the two most generating money making cities fall, we may fall to Russia through airstrikes yes I had dreams of this too, and not only that, but Chinese soldiers fighting in helicopters to CA to kill people in neighborhoods .. this happened 3 times..

1) catastrophes

2) govt defaults, the anti christ soon rises to power

3) china enslaves the us therefore the world

interestingly enough we must pray for CHINA. I also dreamt they were putting us in to tests and testing our knowledge of the world. I woke and the Lord JEsus said, you must go to the library and study.. I said ok I am a fucking idiot, only studied barely :( so I am applying for a liberal arts degree at St Johns College...

then .... what comes next is the whole world against Israel and Israel wins w help of Jesus Christ... 

I dont think, I honestly feel that the US is way in over its head.. I need to leave where I am I already know that, God is  loving and has warned me. I am applying for Spring 2014 will save my money from work to live in santa fe new mexico.. Id leave in january and i have been warned tooooooooo many times and CA is EVIL. I needed help from strangers they thought I was crazy and shunned when I needed a ride home... this is what the angels were like in soddom and gomorrah...  lack of charity, is lack of love, for the poor , needy, and sin is great.. ok God let's get on and leave ..  If I dont make it people its not even God's fault its my timid nature against parents worries over my mental illness but I will try my hardest to leave here , and school will be a good cover up.. 

But I fear for my sister and family :( :( bc I love them. I will know see about Santa Fe.. but hey we all die so have Jesus in your heart man. 

Tuesday, October 22, 2013
12:46 am
Victoria
Planetary ruler
Forum Posts: 487

Folks go to youtube 

China & Russian plans to invade and attack Canada & US (according to dreams people are having and visions)

For a long time I told my dad to watch out for those fuckers I dont trust em.. 

Must be signed in to reply

Forum Timezone: America/Denver