Astrology in real life.
There was a thread about this, I was listing the stuff going on or whatever…I don’t remember. I tried to find it and found this instead: Mercury Square Pluto: April 25, 2012 – Mental Focus And The Undertow Of Conversation. It was written in April and I thought it was intense then, lol.
I have been under mind-boggling pressure for all these months since and I just have to laugh. It’s like any other Pluto station – you just can’t glean what all the hell is going on and probably won’t be able to assimilate it all for 10 years. That’s right, 10 years. I have been watching astrology for decades and that is the low end figure I’ve come up with. Low estimate because I really think it’s more like a dozen year or fifteen!
Continue reading Pluto Station Aspecting My Natal Mercury – Cunning
Astrology in real life.
I called, Annalisa today to report on my “complicated life”. I got home and was writing the newsletter for the 26th. I realized that getting ahead like this is necessary, in a ritual sort of way, so that I can put full focus on the content in the Colosseum. I have to clear my mind of minutiae and minor tasks, I guess.
I wrote that to a client this morning after reading her ideas about where she might have gone wrong. It’s really hard to look at your own failings and when someone does this, it’s impressive.
Yesterday I went through a deep and ghastly process in an attempt to get at the root of why I feel blocked from virtually everything. I thought if I could identify this, I might be able to resolve it. With Pluto stationing in aspect to my natal Mercury, now is the time for me to excavate this kind of thing.
Continue reading Your Own Failings
Astrology in real life
I’ve got Pluto stationing in hard aspect to my natal Mercury, where Mercury is a major planet in my world. I just about loathe to say anything to anyone because people keep being damaged by my communications. I can figure out why this happened. once it happens but injuring them (or anyone else) was not my intention so it’s pretty gross. It’s like walking in a room and everyone faints because you smell so bad, but you had no idea there was an odor!
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality