Jupiter, Uranus and Aquarius are associated with freedom and expanding beyond bounds. This can be for good or ill, but Jupiter’s involvement makes me think we’ll see more good than ill.
You’ll get the best result if you think in terms of a fresh start (Uranus in Aries) when setting an intention.
Whatever you do, it should be thrusting.
“Fortune favors the bold”
― Publius Terentius Afer
Here are some ideas:
- New Moon in the 1st house – Change your look. Experiment. Greet people in a new way.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Invest in something (or someone) cutting edge.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Think independently!
- New Moon in the 4th house – Modernize your home. Out with the old / tired, in with the new.
- New Moon in the 5th house – Creative experimentation. If you’re a painter, try sculpting?
- New Moon in the 6th house – Make friends at work / work with or help the friends you have.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Give your partner space / allow them to be the individual they were born to be.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Liberate yourself from pathology.
- New Moon in the 9th house – Get out and mingle with people foreign to you in some way.
- New Moon in the 10th house – Set an example by innovating or being a humanitarian. Revolutionize the way you parent.
- New Moon in the 11th house – Accept new people into your group of friends.
- New Moon in the 12th asks – Experiment with the ethereal. Make friends with God.
Where does the New Moon fall in your chart?
See what is coming up for all – Transit Watch