With the Sun and Moon conjunct Neptune and Chiron, people will be super-sensitized at this time. Some may be comfortable with this, but many won’t like it all.
This is because it puts enormous emphasis on a leaky (Neptune) unhealable wound (Chiron). Yours or theirs, it doesn’t matter. We’ll all be aware that something out there sucks for someone and the whole situation will be confused.
For example, it’s possible to feel compassion for someone when your own situation is much worse than theirs! Weird! But I’ve seen it and experienced it and I’m sure you have as well.
The remedy is that you transcend the disillusionment you feel, rather than let it overwhelm you. If you have planets in the other mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo and to a lessor extent, Sagittarius), this may be quite challenging.
Some will be blindsided by this. Just imagine living in your head and the next thing you know, you’re overcome with emotion that hits you like a tidal wave.
We start new things under new moons. The new moon in Pisces asks a person to sacrifice. I think it’s interesting we’re headed into the Lenten season which is all about sacrifice and alms giving. Here are some ideas for each of the houses:
- New Moon in the 1st house – Give of yourself
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Give money to those in need
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Serve your neighbor. Shovel the snow from their sidewalk as well
- New Moon in the 4th house – Forgive your family
- New Moon in the 5th house – Give to children
- New Moon in the 6th house – Help out your workmate, just because
- New Moon in the 7th house – Forgive your partner, be more compassionate with them
- New Moon in the 8th house – Pray for the dead / serve those who are grieving
- New Moon in the 9th house – Expand your compassion / realm of giving
- New Moon in the 10th house – Set an example of compassion
- New Moon in the 11th house – Do something nice for your friends / forgive them
- New Moon in the 12th asks – Help those who can’t help themselves
The worst possible thing you can do understand this new moon, is make yourself out as a victim. It’s better to shine out with compassion!
pictured – Young Women of the Village Giving Alms to a cowherd, 1852, Gustave Courbet
Concerned about the harsh sky over the next month? Check out my new guide – Knowledge Is Power
Where does the New Moon in Pisces fall in your chart?