That is not to say that it’s not intense. Of course it’s intense! Look at that Scorpio.
There is also a risk of fierce upset with Mars and Uranus in aspect. The upset may be emotional (Moon). The ego (Sun) may be disturbed, but the result is likely to be healing and if that’s what it takes, then it’s worthwhile.
The conjunction of the Sun, Moon, Mercury and Saturn reads like a deep commitment of the mind, heart and soul to an idea (Mercury), your family (Moon), your creativity (Sun)…you get the idea. Now is the time to consolidate your energy on all these different levels, and commit it for some worthy goal.
Here are some ideas for the solar eclipse (and stellium in Scorpio) in each house:
- Solar eclipse in the 1st house: What do you stand for? What will you fight for?
- Solar eclipse in the 2nd house: What are you values?
- Solar eclipse in the 3rd house: Do you mean what you say? Do your words have weight? Do you waste them or gossip?
- Solar eclipse in the 4th: Are you doing right by your family?
- Solar eclipse in the 5th: Do you live life with vitality?
- Solar eclipse in the 6th house: Helped anyone lately?
- Solar eclipse in the 7th: Do you do right by your partners, romantic or otherwise?
- Solar eclipse in the 8th house: Do you own your shadow? Share energy with others?
- Solar eclipse in the 9th: Are you learning, growing, improving?
- Solar eclipse in the 10th: How do you parent? Do you assume authority when appropriate?
- Solar eclipse in the 11th: Are you invested in your dreams? Do you act appropriately in groups?
- Solar eclipse in the 12th: Are you humble and willing to sacrifice for the greater good?
Where does solar eclipse fall in your chart? Set your intention here!