I hear astrologers are writing terrifying things about the New Moon in Libra, which takes place mid-day on October 4th. It certainly is dramatic, with the Sun and Moon in hard aspect to Uranus and Pluto – but.
But drama is not inherently bad. Intensity is not inherently bad.
Energy is neutral until it is directed. If you don’t direct this energy, you may very well be hit hard, but why not direct it? I don’t think it will be that hard do to.
Pluto has to do with transformation. Uranus is associate with change. Libra is concerned with relationships and hey! I bet you would benefit by turning over a new leaf in at least one of your relationships…if not all of them.
Could you not be kinder? More forgiving? Might you surprise (Uranus) everyone by healing (Pluto) a relationship (Libra) you have harmed in the past?
Love (Libra) can and will do incredible things this week. Here are some ideas, house by house:
- New Moon in the 1st house – remake your appearance, introduce yourself in a new way.
- New Moon in the 2nd house – get rid of old, ugly crap that doesn’t fit you, flatter you.
- New Moon in the 3rd house – be nicer to your neighbors. Send greeting cards or a friendly email.
- New Moon in the 4th house – Beautify the house / quit fighting with your family!
- New Moon in the 5th house – Love affair, bay-bee! Go on a date.
- New Moon in the 6th house – Make a point of greeting co-workers. Invite one of them to lunch.
- New Moon in the 7th house – Extend an olive branch – come up with a peace policy when dealing with others.
- New Moon in the 8th house – Stop projecting your pathology
- New Moon in the 9th house – Speak to someone in their nature language. Be graceful to those who believe things you don’t.
- New Moon in the 10th house – Set the standard for decorum
- New Moon in the 11th house – Have a party. Socialize with friends.
- New Moon in the 12th asks – Serve others
Where does the new moon (11 degrees Libra) fall in your chart?
See what is coming up for all – Transit Watch