With the Sun and Moon opposing Chiron in Pisces, people are likely to be sensitive, particularly to criticism. If you truly feel it necessary to criticize someone, I’d wait a day out of simple compassion.
Outside of that, this is a chance for a new (clean, Virgo) start. Be sure to set your intention.
Here are some ideas:
- New Moon in the 1st house – Offer yourself to help out
- New Moon in the 2nd house – Balance your checkbook, come up with a budget
- New Moon in the 3rd house – Help your neighbors
- New Moon in the 4th house – Clean the house
- New Moon in the 5th house – Creative writing, or editing for a child or an artist
- New Moon in the 6th house – Start a diet or exercise program,m
- New Moon in the 7th house – Communicate with your partner
- New Moon in the 8th house – Show up for dying or those is psychological distress
- New Moon in the 9th house – Read, bay-bee, A LOT
- New Moon in the 10th house – Help your workmates, details at work
- New Moon in the 11th house – Call your friends!
- New Moon in the 12th house – Volunteer / Serve or suffer