Recently, I’ve had the pleasure of working with a funny, eccentric, highly intelligent, young man in depths of despair. Why? The poor bastard is in love. That’s right. He got hit by the Thunderbolt. He’s 22 years old and trying to figure out what this means.
“What is means?” I said to his moon in Sagittarius, “What it means is that you’re screwed, blued and tattooed. What it means is you can’t leave this girl without becoming very miserable. You’re gonna suffer every day you’re not with her, and if you leave, you’re going to loop back, because she is the one for you and you are the one for her and you know it.”
He does know it. He’s plenty smart, but it’s horrifying in a way. It’s heavy.
He’s got Saturn in Scorpio transiting the bottom of his chart. He’s got to form (Saturn) his family (4th). People struggle with this when they’re 30 and 40 and 50 years old. How would you like to grapple with this at his age…and at her age?
“Look,” I said. ‘If you didn’t want to fall in love, maybe you should have stayed home that day. But you didn’t stay home, so now you’ve got this problem and it’s not going anywhere. I know you’re bitching, but keep in mind thta most people in this world are out looking for real, true love. You have it so you’re just going to have to deal with it and so is she…”
I told denamaria about these two and she laughed her head off. We’re happy there are young people out there who are still doin’ it. They’re falling in love, for real.
Have you ever been in love like this? Where you just know you’re toast?
41 Responses to “The Horror Of Falling In Love”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality