“There’s a spark of magic in your eyes; candyland appears each time you smile. Write your name across the sky; anything you ask I’ll try.”
–The Stylistics, “Betcha by Golly Wow”
Friday night the Moon in Taurus opposes Saturn and trines Pluto. These are waning aspects but still in effect. If you can balance your pleasure with some depth and structure, it will serve to enhance your satisfaction. The Taurus Moon is Venus ruled, loving beauty and indulgence. In aspect to Saturn it’s best not to overdo. Too much of a good thing will NOT satisfy in this case. With Pluto involved this includes the nasty. Know when to say when. To everything.
All weekend, retrograde Mercury conjuncts Neptune in Pisces. Higher perception is highlighted and you can tune in to the collective consciousness. This colors communications and conversations. Poetry and music work well under this sky and make for magical interaction.
Mars in Aries conjuncts Uranus for a jolt of zing. Action favors the bold and innovative, so whatever you’re doing give something new a try. Get going and give it a shot. Action is genius.
Saturday night the Moon in late Taurus sextiles the Sun Venus conjunction in Pisces, Neptune ruled. There’s pining in the air but in such great aspect to the Moon the opportunity for satisfaction can definitely arise.
In the wee hours of the morning, the Moon slips into Gemini trining Juno. The mood quickens and partnering is in the wind. Juno relates to marriage but it also has a sexual tinge. We still have a lot of planets in Pisces which either wants to merge or drink and is not particularly known for its discernment. Take care in regularly cleaning your beer goggles, especially at last call.
What are your weekend plans?
10 Responses to “Weekend Love Forecast”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality