“I’m just as tough as Blossom and Buttercup!”
Thursday Morning the Moon in late Capricorn sextiles the Pisces Sun. Capricorn Juno sextiles Pisces Mars. The morning is fantastic for setting goals, though you may have to push your yourself a bit to overcome some inertia and procrastination. As the day wears on, the Moon moves toward Juno, ramping up the action quotient. Commit. Commit to action, to work and transcending, slipping through barriers, and no power in the ‘verse can stop you!
Retrograde Mercury conjuncts Venus in Pisces. Both sextile Pluto and trine Saturn. The perception of beauty, the understanding and ability to communicate beautiful thoughts are strengthened. Chiron is in the mix here as well for extra, added psychological depth value. Listen to the thoughts and impressions that bubble up and stay. There is the definite possibility of tuning in to channels not normally listed on your guide. Also, if they’re not making as much sense as you’d like? Write them down or make art. Channel the diffuse through your artistic, creative side. Work at art and clarity emerges sideways.
By day’s end, the Moon moves into Aquarius, putting it in accord with ruler Uranus and picking up a trine to Jupiter. This enlivens the mood greatly, and makes for a shiny, upbeat night. It is likely that it brings an urge to go your own way, a desire for some space. That shouldn’t be too problematic with Venus so nicely situated. The general aesthetic is one of divine love with deep and solid ties.
One Response to “Astrology Today: March 7, 2013 – Divine Love”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality