“When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie…
Tuesday morning the Moon in Sagittarius squares Mars in Pisces. A Sadge Moon is an upbeat, adventurous mood, philosophical and blurty. Mars in Pisces as a physical presence is not so physical, not so forthright and up-front. It’s a GREAT morning if you consider slipping on imaginary banana peels appealing. HA! A-PEEL-ing, get it? It’s also kind of a crappy, punny sense of humor day as retrograde Mercury conjuncts Venus and Chiron and squares Jupiter. But hey, maybe you have a crappy sense of humor, like me, and enjoy that sort of thing.
Later in the day, the Moon slips on over (see what I did there?) into Capricorn and the mood for that sort of funny business, well it gets kind of cold. Yes, haha, that’s hilarious, now let’s do some taxes and dig a ditch. The early Capricorn Moon sextiles Neptune in Pisces, sweetening up the mood or making it fuzzy. Capricorn Moon does control well. If you control your mood there’s bliss to be had, the opportunity to change your experience of emotional reality.
Venus in Pisces sextiles Pluto in Capricorn and trines Saturn in Scorpio: magical love zombies from the past. Or it could be an old fashioned candlelit dinner with the hubba hubba and the raised eyebrows. With Uranus squaring from Aries, hey, it could be both.
2 Responses to “Astrology Today: March 5, 2013 – That’s Amore”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality