“Girl your love for me is all I need and more than I can stand.”
–Mr. Barry White
Friday night the Moon in early Scorpio trines the Venus Neptune conjunction in Pisces. It picks up some bliss. The mood is so subtle you may not even notice the building desire till you’re squirming in your seat. Moon ruler Pluto sextiles the Pisces Sun and the Capricorn Moon, linking water to water with earthy fire. There’s depth and support. It’s the whole enchilada… with extra sauce.
Venus Neptune is divine/magical love, or the illusion of love, or the illusion of divine/magical love. Jupiter squares, inflating. The Scorpio Moon picks this up and takes it DEEP. Deep feeling, transformational feeling, sexy feeling, the mood to devour… add these together and WOW.
Later Friday night, the mood starts to pop as the Moon opposes the midpoint of the Uranus Jupiter sextile. It conjuncts Saturn and picks up the Pluto-Sun linkage. Sweet MAMA. Don’t let this one pass you by!
Mars sextiles Capricorn Juno all weekend. Mars in Pisces, water, benefits greatly from the very sexual drive of Juno in Capricorn. It picks up control and purpose. Baby, baby, baby. If you can’t get out of the house for the night, pick up some good romantic movies or soft porn.
Saturday night the Moon begins in trine to Mercury and winds up trining Mars. Both are pretty much in play throughout the night, but one recedes and the other emerges. There’s the ability to see below the surface as well as feel the truth beyond the facade. And then there’s the ability to act on it. Late Saturday night the Moon and Mars trine with Juno between them. Put on the bow-chicka-bow-mau music and call for pizza delivery, baby.
What are your weekend plans?
11 Responses to “Weekend Love Forecast”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality