“I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine, anytime, night or day, only trouble is, gee whiz, I’m dreamin’ my life away…”
–The Everly Brothers
Monday morning the Moon in Virgo applies into opposition with the Pisces Sun: a full moon! In the early hours the Moon opposes Neptune in conjunction with Venus in the last degree of Aquarius (out of sign). What dreams! Balancing wishes, hopes and dreams with the need for a plan that satisfies… maybe you’ll have the answer come in sleep? Pining awakens a plan.
Midday the full moon solidifies, if anything can be said to solidify with all those planets in Pisces and Neptune opposing the Moon. However, The full moon opposition sits in amazing aspect to both Saturn and Pluto taking things deep and serious, solid and devastatingly transformational. Devastating isn’t necessarily a bad thing; things can be devastatingly beautiful. With Pisces and Virgo in opposition, the dream needs a plan, or at least to intersect with reality on some plane.
Full moons bring something to light. In Virgo this can be a plan, information that leads to a plan, health, something about your daily life. The house into which it falls is the stage where this plays out. The house where the Moon falls is the primary focus, but the house of the Sun is also at play. With Saturn and Pluto weighing in at angles of ease and opportunity, this area is likely to have deep repercussions for a while to come.
Jupiter in Gemini, the other Mercury ruled sign, squares the Sun-Moon opposition creating challenge but also inflating the arrangement with candor and heightening the energy. Mercury in Pisces and newly retrograde indicates whatever verbal-mental blowout you’re contemplating would probably be best expressed internally, at least until you’ve had the opportunity to fully explore. Mercury conjuncts Mars. If necessary, route all that energy through your spiritual side or get your body moving to channel it into something physical. Making art, dance, music, these are great outlets and a great way to turn raw energy into something inspired.
As the Moon moves past full, it opposes Chiron which can wiggle at ingrained sensitivities. Recognizing these for what they are (ghosts that point to something real) is half the challenge. Nighttime takes the Moon almost past this point and overnight the Moon opposes Mars-Mercury in Pisces: again, working it out in your dreams. Look for the seeds of a practical, action-oriented solution.
13 Responses to “Astrology Today: February 25, 2013 – Full Moon”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality