Talk about religion with Jupiter in Gemini!
I chock this up to the strong Saturn Neptune signature in my chart. I have the ability (and inclination) to blur reality. This can potentially get me in a lot of trouble, it can also save me a lot of trouble and I’ll explain.
I was taught by my grandfather, Henry, that most people were good-natured. He said you should treat everyone as a friend, until and unless they proved themselves to be “disagreeable”. I took this to be the truth when I was young. I’ve applied his philosophy all my life and had excellent results.
I am going to be working with someone new, soon. Recently I learned they belong to X religion. In my paradigm, this is of no consequence. My grandfather studied religion all this life. Part of what he did, was bring people with different beliefs together. Hare Krishnas with Catholics – whatever. No one ever had a problem – I was influenced by this.
I mentioned this to my husband, he’s also studied religion all his life. He informed me that this man’s religion clashes with my own religion. I am sure he’s right, but as soon as I heard this, I set it aside. So the X’s hate the Y’s, broadly speaking? I don’t need to know that. It’s exactly the thing I don’t want to know, when I am dealing with an individual, having no problems at all.
Do you blur reality too? Where is your Neptune?
20 Responses to “Choosing To Be Stupid – Not Such A Bad Idea”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality