“If you desire faith, then you have faith enough.”
–Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Early Thursday morning the Cancer Moon opposes Pluto and trines Saturn and Mars, a kite. This creates a great deal of stability to the watery mood and the ability to access it in action. What kind of action? Flow. Water always wins. What it can’t flow around it erodes. Take your cue from the mighty power of water and time.
Mars conjuncts Mercury with Mercury sextiling Juno in Capricorn. Work on cementing the plan, but keep the plan fluid as details are likely to emerge over the upcoming Mercury retrograde period. This IS the time to address a plan, however, otherwise how will you rethink and amend what you don’t already have in place?
Midday onward has the Moon trining Mercury and moving into opposition with Juno. Thoughts and perceptions bridge the balance between Moon and Juno. How do you really feel about your commitments? Are these worth continued work? Where you have built up value over time, does this serve your needs? Do you feel this is a worthwhile investment? This is a good time to address the feelings that come up as the mind is in a good position to follow the stories they create and the possible outcomes. What if? Follow that through and you have “oh yes!” or “oh yikes!” The imagination is RIPE.
Aside from the water and the winning and the imagination… the thing to remember about all this Pisces energy is FAITH. There’s a certain kind of confidence that emerges with Aries (and grows with each sign in one way or another), but what predates, what is the foundation of this confidence is faith. It grows on ephemeral ground (not ground at all but mist) and cannot be touched, but without it, nothing real comes into being. To sow the seeds of your reality you must first bring forth something from nothing. Now is the season of the nothing. The faith. Give it a try.
11 Responses to “Astrology Today: February 21, 2013 – Feelings, Woah, Woah, Woah, Feelings”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality