Astrology in real life.
I have a client who is a beautiful woman, and that’s not all she’s going for her. She’s demanding in love, however, she has Venus in the 12th house and when she does fall for someone, she falls completely.
As an example, she was once mixed up with a man who said he would only be willing to be in a relationship if it were open. She instantly convinced herself that this is what she wanted too.
Venus Neptune types are influenced. People associate Venus with love and money, but Venus also has to do with what you value and think is tasteful. If you have Venus mashed with Neptune, you’re susceptible to waking up to realize you may be living another person’s ideal. On top of that, it’s nearly impossible to discern if this is actually the case.
If you have Venus in Pisces, Venus in the 12th, Venus in aspect to Neptune or Neptune in the 7th house, this post applies to you. Venus will enter Pisces on February 25th, conjunct Neptune exactly on the 28th, so this seems an ideal time to post on this topic.
If you want to learn more about how you and/or others operate in relationships – check out my master class: Finding Love With Astrology
This course costs $89 but if you buy through this link you’ll get $10 off. See you there!
pictured – Venus and Adonis, oil on canvas, Sir Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640)
26 Responses to “Venus Conjunct Neptune In Pisces – Whose Values Are These? Whose Tastes?”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality