When someone does something nasty to me, the first thing I do is ask myself if I set it up. I’m not talking about superficial things like attacks on my blog from Internet people. I am talking about deeper betrayals; things that are real and personal to me.
Nine times out of ten, I have set the thing up. I want to happen. I may not be entirely conscious when I set a process in motion, but I am conscious enough.
The tenth time out of ten, I probably set that up as well, lol.
Once I link things up like this, I ask myself (my subconscious) what the hell I am up to. I’ve been doing this long enough, I usually get a quick response.
Twenty years ago, I was horrified by how I had set myself up and why. Today, I’m almost always pleased. I’ve come to trust myself on a deep level.
In case I’ve not been clear – let’s say I am in the room with a live grenade and a dangerous person. I’d rather handle that grenade myself.
Who can relate?
16 Responses to “Making Your Own Hell – What Fun!”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality