“A kiss may not be the truth but it is what we wish were true.”
The Moon in Aries is not typically considered a romantic time, but it certainly can be. Aries is dashing and action oriented. Aries starts things! If what you want has anything to do with the physical, Aries is your champion. With its ruler, Mars, in Pisces, there’s an interesting and timely mix of the masculine and the feminine.
Aries and Pisces together can be high romance. There’s a bit of the fairytale in this archetypal pairing, the champion and the damsel. With the Moon in the sign of the rescuer and Mars in the sign of the rescue-e, and Venus in gender-bending Aquarius, anything can happen. You could have classic romance or you could have supreme quirk.
Proposals are sometimes at hand with this holiday. Normally I’d look to Juno for such things, Juno aspecting Mercury, which it doesn’t. However, Juno in Capricorn has Saturn as its ruler and Saturn trines Mars conjuncting Mercury. It could happen, and if it does? It’s likely to be lasting and solid, particularly with Saturn squaring Venus.
One downside I can see here is that Venus in Aquarius is not known for its romanticism, and it’s square Saturn, restriction to romance. So maybe you get a proposal of, “Whaddaya say, dude? You wanna?” Or maybe you do get a romantic proposal, you know that kind that’s all dancey/musical and someone is taping it to put on youtube. Maybe one of the dancers falls through an open manhole cover. There’s Pluto in aspect to Mars and Saturn here; it could happen. It’s in good aspect, though, so it will probably just be a memorable story.
The evening bears the wonderful aspect of the Sun sextiling the Moon. The Sun is in sign with Venus and the Moon is in Mars’ sign, and there’s opportunity by aspect. Could be sexy, and as we know, the Aries Moon likes to be starting something. So start it.
So let’s recount the high points. Could be quirkily charming or flat out high romance, but don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Consider the thought and the fact that they tried. Also, there’s some gender bending going on here so don’t let the rules get in the way. Better to look a fool and have tried than to go to your end without having taken your shot.
4 Responses to “Astrology Today: February 14, 2013 – Valentine’s Day!”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality