“The cave you fear to enter hides the treasure you seek.”
Wednesday morning the Moon in Aries conjuncts Uranus and sextiles Jupiter. It also squares Pluto accentuating the Pluto Uranus square. While the Pluto Uranus tension is highlighted in the emotional body, the sextile to Jupiter keeps spirits high and accentuates the individual, self-oriented side of the energy. So things are tough. What do you want to do about it?
This calls in the Moon’s sign ruler Mars, currently in Pisces with a host of the other usual suspects, chief among them Mercury. Mars and Mercury together spark quick action and thought, and in Pisces there’s access to the wisdom and spirituality of the collective. Mars and Mercury trine Saturn in Scorpio and sextile Pluto. This creates boundaries and power in thought and deed. Perceptions go both high and deep, supporting effective action. Trusting your instincts, acting quickly and with control, goes a long way.
Trusting your instincts is a little different than trusting your feelings. In this case, what you wish for selfishly is a bit differently situated than what you perceive and know to be the right thing to do. In this case, go with your spiritual-intellectual, primary body response. What is the urge to DO? When you do that, it picks up the martial response of the Moon, the humanitarian action side.
Mid-afternoon the Moon quincunxes Saturn, completing the loop. It also sextiles Venus, drawing in the Saturn Venus square. Venus in humanitarian Aquarius increases the resonance with the greater good. The challenge of Saturn means work, but its good aspect to Mars makes that work more pleasant.
Later as the Moon pulls away from Saturn it keeps the sextile to Venus making for a decidedly pleasurable evening mood. That’s not to say it will work perfectly with any one individual chart, but the general mood of the collective is one of pleasant ease, individual needs served by the collective aesthetic.
10 Responses to “Astrology Today: February 13, 2013 – Trust Your Instincts”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality