I have always liked working as a consulting astrologer, but over the last few months, I’ve really broken through to a new space. I love this job. I really, really, really like working with people on their charts. I am not sure exactly why the change, but I can speculate.
I do have Uranus and Pluto transiting my Mercury which has rid me of a lot of layers of dross. As a result, my expression is clearer and as a result of that, I’m attracting clients that I mesh really well with. I just enjoy the hell out of talking to people on the phone.
I have enjoyed my work, most of my life. But sometimes I find bliss in my work, and this is one of those times.
This is a thank you to my clients. I really love working with you. It’s and honor, and it’s fun too. I realize now, I want to do this for a very long time! Er…longer time!
13 Responses to “Hitting my stride as an astrologer”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality