“So I’m ugly. So what? I never saw anyone hit with his face.”
Thursday morning the Moon in Capricorn conjuncts Pluto and sextiles Saturn. The mood is serious and deep, but work, responsibility, good boundaries, all these make for a good experience of the energy. Integrity and maturity rule. By midday the Moon conjuncts Juno raising issues of commitment and fidelity. In Capricorn this resonates not just to romantic bonds but also those of career and anything requiring sustained effort. This can bring a mood that supports a long term project. In fact, this is a good energy under which to begin.
Venus in Aquarius sextiles Pallas Athena in Aries. The aesthetic is less feminine and more utilitarian with a dash of quirk. With the Capricorn mood, long flowing skirts and tresses just get in the way. It’s a great opportunity to streamline as the extraneous will be obvious.
Neptune conjuncts Mars and Mercury in Pisces. It’s a great storytelling time, whether the truth gets in there or not. Wave your arms around a lot and sing for emphasis in the dull parts. I find that really helps me convince people. It’s also more believable if you squint just a little. People tend to assume you’re thinking. It’s also possible to pull off the whole jedi thing, particularly with the Capricorn Moon mood of reserve. So if the story doesn’t work, you could try the jedi wave. If neither works just shout, “Look, a deer!” and run away.
Action and communications work in concert but the impulse can be obscured. Neptune tends to dissipate or fog things, but here it also lends an eerily spot on targeting system. You trust your instincts and rely on inspiration to guide your hand. Some of the best ideas can seem to come out of nowhere at times like these. But it is Neptune we’re talking about so don’t mix liquor and ladders.
9 Responses to “Astrology Today: February 7, 2013 – “Look, A Deer!””
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality