“What at first seems oh so scenic, may be cynic in the light.”
Friday night the Moon at the end of Aries squares the Sun and Mercury. That’s a bit of a controlling, self-fixated mood and is likely to express that way. However, with Venus and Juno conjunct, still in orb of Pluto, sextile Saturn, a little bit of control has its appeal. Eventually the Moon slips into Taurus aided by a sextile to Neptune, turning up the bliss.
Every moment the Moon spends in Taurus Friday night is a moment it gets closer to trine with Pluto. This is felt a lot sooner than one might expect. It can bring deep cravings for pleasure, particularly with Venus also in an earthy sign. Mars in air in Aquarius may not be the perfect compliment, but it doesn’t exactly inhibit at this point either. Action is likely to remain detached and humanitarian. You can probably get away with your quirky dance because the general desire for pleasure is so deep. But don’t push it. There is a limit.
By Saturday night the Taurus Moon hits the mid degrees and let’s hope you got your funky chicken dance out of the way Friday night, cos tonight… that dog won’t hunt. The Moon opposes Saturn and squares Mars. Venus sextiles Saturn and trines the Moon, from Capricorn. Stick with the traditional. The quirk will not get you laid tonight, my friend, not in general. Your individual mileage may vary, but that is the general outlook.
The mood is pleasant and wants and needs are earthy and in agreement. Bring out your inner Barry White. Do not lead with your inner Crispin Glover (“I can KICK! I can do KUNG FU!”) unless you know for sure your date is a bonafide oddball lover. This may actually prove a little more challenging Saturday night as the Sun and Mercury are newly in Aquarius with Mars. Detach a bit and survey the atmosphere. Does the moment call for innovation or conservation? That is your best move: staying flexible, able to go one way or the other.
What are your weekend plans?
4 Responses to “Weekend Love Forecast”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality