“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
― Oscar Wilde
Wednesday morning the Moon at the end of Pisces sextiles Sun in Capricorn. Mercury applies into conjunction with the Sun. Venus moves toward conjunction with Pluto and both sextile their sign ruler, Saturn. Solid goals, perceptions and communications find expression in the diffuse and dreamy mood of the Pisces Moon. Deep desires with a root in the past create the opportunity for a concrete address. With Pluto involved and Saturn in Scorpio, this can mean many things, among them amputation for the greater good or solidifying and going deeper.
Venus in any aspect to Saturn can create boundaries or blockades to love and attraction. But in this aspect, even if this materializes, it tends to be in concert with a better outcome. Be prepared to let go of the idea of the future you cling to and grab on to the one that is possible in reality. Restrictions can and do bring benefits. Or maybe you just like to be tied down and stretched a bit on the rack. Mars IS in Aquarius, detached, square Saturn, so remember to remind people of your safe word. I always thought “Surrender Dorothy!” would be a great one. But that’s two words, and I digress. Back in vanilla world: Remember to shut your curtains.
Late morning the Moon moves into Aries and a conjunction to Pallas Athena. Look for an emotional awareness of patterns within you. With the Moon on the Aries point, this is likely to be highly personal and action-oriented. What is it you DO that creates a particular emotional outcome?
Later the Moon conjuncts Uranus and sextiles Jupiter. Emotional lightbulb moments are possible and likely. Wear a hat and carry a hanky.
13 Responses to “Astrology Today: January 16, 2013 – In Reality”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality