A few days ago I wrote about the Love Spark. I was slightly baffled by some of the responses. I was just somewhat bewildered.
It’s easiest for me to relate to people who said they always respond to being sparked, because this reaction is in line with my own nature. If I get an idea or an impulse to write something or to do something, I try to to do the work or chase the spark. I hate when circumstances prevent this, because those sparks do die without attention. They become a lost opportunity.
I also think that sparks vary in size and intensity, and people vary in their sensitivity to such things. For example, my husband claims he was hit by a thunderbolt when we met and I agree with that. But if you make a habit of allowing your sparks to die, I wonder if this creates a block over time. Why give good ideas and great opportunities to someone who habitually ignores them?
I realize some people have terrific challenges in their chart, far beyond the challenges I face. But if you are following the thread about excavating your true self, it really doesn’t matter. It’s your life, even if it’s hard.
If you have deadened your sensitivity to the sparks that do come to you, as some sort of defense mechanism, you may want to re-think that. My husband remarked, people who follow the sparks in their life are a lot happier than those who do not. Saturn, I guess. Face your fear and commit.
Are you someone who habitually ignores the inspiration that comes your way? Are you willing to reconsider this?
20 Responses to “When Something Sparks You”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality