Ask the collective.
After posting Lies We Tell Ourselves (And Others) and following up with Describing A Person’s Deep Nature, I had some people hire me to look at their charts with an idea like this in mind. Some things emerged.
One way to approach this is to look for what’s in your chart that cannot be denied. For example, my Capricorn cannot be denied. My 8th house cannot be denied.
It doesn’t matter how I feel about this, or what I think about it. It is not possible for me to live and thrive without acknowledging this energy and expressing it.
Let’s say that I don’t want to be a conservative authority figure? So what! I am never going to cut it as a flake.
What in your chart cannot be denied? Does looking at it this way help you? Horrify you? Are you able to pick out the strong themes in your chart in the first place?
21 Responses to “Excavating Reality On A Person Level (Saturn In Scorpio)”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality