“Did anyone ever tell you, you have the voice of a songbird slowly drowning in tar?”
Libra likes balance. Capricorn likes control. Both are cardinal, signs which are known to be controlling. Mercury rules communications. I remember watching an episode of M*A*S*H* where Hawkeye and B.J. squared off, each needing the last word. I remember thinking, “Hey, that’s me!
I have a 7th house (Libra’s house) Mercury and like a balanced exchange. I seek balance in my conversations in general. That tends to work out just fine most of the time, unless I am talking with someone who is also of this ilk. Then it can go on and on and on. I also have a Capricorn Moon, a Saturn-ruled Moon that needs to have things settled. It’s in sextile to my Mercury. Probably the kindest thing someone can do for me in this regard is to tell me it’s all right to not reply. That is a relief (Moon).
This is the kind of self-realization that can be uncomfortable at first, when you realize you are so controlling that you feel out of control. However, self-knowledge is helpful in the long run, particularly when it comes to control. You can always make the decision to control yourself. You can decide to balance by allowing someone else the last word!
Do you need the final word? Where is your Mercury?
12 Responses to “Libra, Capricorn, Mercury And The Last Word”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality