“I married him against all evidence. I married him believing that marriage doesn’t work, that love dies, that passion fades, and in so doing I became the kind of romantic only a cynic is truly capable of being.”
― Nora Ephron, Heartburn
Friday night the Moon in mid-Libra squares the Sun in Capricorn. Boiled down to its simplest elements this aspect is that of mama and daddy wanting control, each with a different take on how things should go. A Saturn-ruled Sun challenges a Venus-ruled Moon, both cardinal. Brass tacks versus diamond-studded pushpins! Cap Sun is good at being practical and working hard. Libra Moon is good at being pleasant and balancing. Work hard at feeling balanced.
All weekend Juno, Mercury, Pluto and the Sun conjunct in Capricorn, a LOT of cardinal energy, Saturn ruled. That can become a bit dour or depressing, or just seem like a lot of work. It may be that you actually choose to work. However, Saturn, the sign ruler, sextiles from Scorpio in mutual reception with Pluto. This brings opportunity. Ride it out, take things seriously, do the right thing, say the right thing (Mercury) and commit (Juno). Go deeper and get real.
Jupiter quincunxes the stellium as well as Juno and Mercury join the longstanding yod. Jupiter and Juno have a special relationship in myth, husband and wife, gods. Add in Mercury and you’ve got some things to consider on that plane. This can mean talks about commitment, possessiveness, or the nature of the male female relationship. Saturn and Pluto here, again: Go deeper and get real.
Mars in Aquarius squares Saturn which can make action a challenge, frustration. However, Mars also trines Jupiter with Jupiter quincunxing Saturn. If you keep at it, you can work up the necessary energy and maybe even hit pay dirt.
By Saturday date time, the late degree Libra Moon sextiles Venus and trines Neptune. This is super sweet and magical, a lovely mood for… love. However, Venus squares Uranus and anything can happen. Venus Uranus sometimes needs a little space in their closeness. That can be tough on intimate moments… unless you decide to take it to a higher place, or get freaky. So before you take something personally, remember, the general mood is a little affected by that strange combo. It’s probably not personal.
Later in the evening the Moon moves into Scorpio and there should be fewer problems feeling the possibilities for intimacy. Scorpio Moon can feel that through a brick wall, or the two inch padding of a Wonder Bra. Good times.
What are your weekend plans?
11 Responses to “Weekend Love Forecast”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality