Joy is not a substitute for sex; sex is very often a substitute for Joy. I sometimes wonder whether all pleasures are not substitutes for Joy.”
― C.S. Lewis, Surprised by Joy
Thursday the morning Moon in late Virgo squares Venus in Sagittarius and applies into opposition with Pallas Athena. It is otherwise unaspected and for most of the day makes no major aspects before leaving the sign, a void of course Moon. Pallas supposedly doesn’t count in this regard. How sad for Pallas, unseen in Pisces. What this creates, however, is a standoff between wants, needs and ingrained patterns. Over-analysis can lead to a sour stomach. Stop that. Go read something, pick up a book or listen to something calming. There’s magic in there somewhere.
Later in the day the Moon slips into Libra for a lightening of the heart, the opportunity to find balance. It applies into a kite with Jupiter and Mars in air, Uranus opposing in fire. Jump start that heart and find balance in action. It will feel… innovative and surprising. There’s a new way to go.
A quincunx from Neptune eases the transition. You can bliss out on momentary pleasures or you can look for the higher love, the divinity, and then bliss out. What is true love, a higher love? You’ll know it when you feel it. It will surprise you.
7 Responses to “Astrology Today: January 3, 2013 – Surprised By Joy”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality