“Come let us drink it while we have breath, for there’s no drinking after death. And he who would this health deny: down among the dead men let him lie.”
–Traditional song of Bacchus
Wednesday morning the Moon in Virgo trines Pluto and sextiles Saturn. Literally you could expect a “grave” mood (get it, gravity/Saturn, death/Pluto?) but in good aspect like this, there are elements of ease and opportunity. With the Moon in a Mercury-ruled sign, there’s the atmosphere of a mood for organized thought revolving around responsibility, going down into the dirty grave to find it. Don’t fear; make it an adventure!
The Moon squares the Jupiter tip of the Pluto-Saturn-Jupiter yod. This heightens the emotional IQ factor, quickening gut perceptions. Mercury itself squares Uranus for flashes of insight. It also sextiles both Neptune and Chiron creating an opportunity for a higher understanding of baser conflicts.
The Sun and Moon trine in earth creating considerable grounding and relief for a Sun which has spent the last week with Pluto standing by. It’s a good time to stabilize your feeling in the body, Virgo signifying health. It’s a good time to set limits (aspect to Saturn) and de-stress, at least for the day. On a day like this, it can have lasting effect. Jupiter trines Mars creating the necessary physical energy to rise to a higher resonance.
By evening the Moon applies into opposition with Pallas Athena and square with Venus, a t-square. While there’s challenge between needs and desires, patterns emerge and the underlying issues are there to grasp. Address the pattern rather than the craving to get at the root of the issue.
3 Responses to “Astrology Today: January 2, 2013 – De-Stress”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality