My eye on the sky.
It’s a weird time right now. We’ve got Jupiter in Gemini aspecting Venus and Mercury in Sagittarius, keeping people upbeat and giving. Whatever pain or fear or anger may be brewing beneath the surface, the buoyancy in the air is palpable.
My own life can serve as an example. Yesterday was the first anniversary of my mother’s death. We also got news on Wednesday night; another family member has been hospitalized and is near death. This stuff is heavy. But it is not stopping me from singing Christmas songs as I bake for the holidays. It will not stop me from hosting dance party tonight, for the kids in the neighborhood who are practicing for a quinceanero in February.
I think it’s important to enjoy this time as a shift down is coming. We have the full moon on December 28th, which seems foreboding to me. But it’s January, 2013 that looks harsh.
In January there are numerous aspects which are concerning. In the first two weeks of the month, we have Mercury conjunct Pluto, square Uranus. We have Venus in Capricorn conjunct Pluto, squaring Uranus. We have Mars squaring Saturn (very harsh) and a stellium in Capricorn (reality).
I think this is going to be a difficult month for many. There are a number of things looming, that could create problems, some of them severe, so it doesn’t take a lot of imagination to come up with some possibilities around what can happen.
There is the threat of the fiscal cliff for one, and the threat of longshoreman strike which will cripple the ports in the US from Maine to Texas. There are numerous new laws set to take effect and a fight about gun control that seems unavoidable to me.
Uranus is direct now, and chasing Pluto. The planets won’t square off exact until May 2013, but life is sure to be unsettled at this time.
As for coping with this, you’ve really just got to do the best you can. Because of the focus on Saturn and Capricorn in January, working with Saturn in Scorpio will be key. If you want to learn more about how to do that, here’s a crash course in it, which will give you a solid idea what to expect, as well as numerous tips that should help you immensely – Saturn in Scorpio
What does January look like from your perspective.
16 Responses to “Heads Up – The Rest of December 2012 into January 2013 – Sea Change”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality