Saturn in Scorpio…
kiriecat wrote on People Getting Dumped For The Holidays…
“My SO dumped me two weeks before HIS birthday. Silly – I gave him his presents anyhow. It was nothing I wanted or could use and it seemed like a good idea at the time.”
I was going to post on this thread, this smacks of kiriecat being sacrificed as a representation of something her significant other did not want to take into his next birthday year. I know they were together awhile and it just seems to be not personal to, kiriecat. I thought this was a good topic so I am taking it up.
As a example of what I mean (and this is pure speculation), let’s say this guy has a birthday and does not want to be reminded of his age. He looks are kiriecat, who is also aging and he’s reminded! But if he gets rid of her and avoids mirrors, he can stay in his bubble awhile longer.
Whether or not this is valid in this situation, I don’t know. But I think the scenario is common. I happens to me all the time. It happens so often, it’s laughable.
kiriecat’s ex is still going to be an old man. He could have been an old man, with a woman in his life, but guess not.
The graph is interesting. (click to enlarge). The peak at the end of the year might be people who want a fresh start for first of the year. The spring dumpings probably correlate with spring cleaning, but people may also feel they are losing weight. You may be akin to their winter coat, which will not be needed in the months ahead. I’m not suggesting this is conscious, though it may be.
Will anyone cop to dumping someone, or sacrificing someone for a reason that had virtually nothing to do with them? In the kiriecat scenario, it seems this might be a way where she’s made to pay his bill.
13 Responses to “When People Discard You Because You Represent Something To Them”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality